Celebrate with World of Sports at their 19th Anniversary Sale with a storewide discount of 10% for the general public and an additional 19% for a total of 29% off if you are a World of Sports member! No better time to go shopping for some new running shoes. Exclusions may apply, check instore for details.
In case you missed it
Things to Buy
- It is also solar powered.
Starbucks S’pore launches Year of the Guardian Dragon Collection, gives FREE Red Packets with $28 spendingThere's also a dragon coin bank.
Hello Kitty x Crocs High Heels and Clogs now available in S’pore, also has Jibbitz Charms from $6.95 eachThere's even a Hello Kitty 3D Jibbitz charm.
- There are Sanrio bamboo plates too.
- Sporty and luxurious designs.