There’s a lot of buzz on Android smartphones this week.
There’s the Mi Mix 3 from Xiaomi that flips to reveal its front camera, Huawei Mate 20 with triple rear Leica co-engineered cameras and last but not least, the OnePlus 6T that will be revealed tonight.
You can even view the launch event live on YouTube (see below) at 11pm SGT (29 October).
The OnePlus 6T has come a little earlier than expected. Previously 5T was unveiled in mid-November last year. Perhaps the release of new models from competitors had pushed OnePlus to release the new phone earlier.
Here are the leaked specs we know so far:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 6GB or 8GB RAM
- A huge 6.4-inch AMOLED display
- 128GB or 256GB storage
- Larger 3700mAh battery
- Dual-lens system with f/1.7 aperture on the back
- Faster OxygenOS based on Android Pie (9.0)
Notable features include:
- Very small teardrop notch (as can be seen in leaked rendered images)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 8.2mm thickness
As for price wise, the OnePlus 6T is expected to come in between S$800 – S$1,000.