NTUC has just launched a new initiative that will help lower the cost of living.
By selling kopi or teh at just 50 cents to seniors and NTUC Union members and set meals with prices as low as $1.50 to everyone in Singapore.
50-Cent Coffee & Tea
NTUC Union Members and seniors from the Merdeka and Pioneer Generation will get to enjoy $0.50 coffee or tea at over 90 Foodfare and Kopitiam outlets.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Daily from 1 – 31 May 2019: NTUC Union Members
- Every Wednesday from June 2019 – 2020: NTUC Union Members
- Every Wednesday from July 2019 – June 2020: Merdeka & Pioneer Generation
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion applies to hot beverages of kopi, kopi-O, kopi-C, teh, teh-O, teh-C (inclusive of kosong).
- Promotion is available for take-away, and surcharges will vary at each outlet.
- 1 cup per card presented (NTUC Union member, Merdeka and Pioneer Generation cards).
- Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions/discounts/coupons.
- NTUC Foodfare and Kopitiam reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Set Meals from $1.50 (from June 2019)
Besides affordable beverages, everyone in Singapore will also get to enjoy Egg Toast Sets and Economy Rice (with 3 dishes) from prices as low as $1.50 at Foodfare and Kopitiam from 1 June 2019 onwards.
Egg Toast Set (2 eggs + toast + drink)
- NTUC Union Members – $1.80
- Public – $2.20
Economy Rice Set (from Rice Garden)
- ComCare and Foodfare cardholders – from $1.50
- Seniors, students, national servicemen and NTUC Union Members – from $2.00
- Public – from $2.70
Now you can show this page to them whenever someone complains Singapore cost of living too high.