A day before Labour Day, Burger King Singapore offered their Long Chicken Burger for only $2.60 (U.P. $5.30).
Turns out the offer lasts more than one day and you can still enjoy the burger with chicken patty, shredded lettuce and creamy mayo served on an extra long 7-inch sesame seed bun at half price.
A La Carte Only
The offer is only available for a la carte orders and is valid for dine-in, self-pickup and takeaway orders after breakfast hours at all stores, except Kallang Leisure, Singapore Expo, Jewel and airport outlets.
Each customer can purchase a maximum of 3 burgers, while stocks last.
Grab 2 of these burgers all for yourself and it costs only $5.20.
Pretty worth it if you are feeling a little hungry.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion is valid from 30 Apr ’19 and on a while stocks last basis.
- Promotion is only valid after breakfast hours for dine in or takeaway orders at all stores except Kallang Leisure Park, Singapore Expo, Jewel Changi Airport and Airport stores.
- Limited to 3 sets per customer, while stocks last.
- Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons, promotions, BK delivery and bulk orders.
- Burger King Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the T&Cs of the promotion at its sole discretion.
- In case of a dispute, Burger King Singapore Pte Ltd’s decision will be final.