Here’s a buffet deal to let you celebrate Father’s Day if you haven’t got the slightest idea where to go.
Only for one day this Sunday, 16 June, Japanese hotpot restaurant Suki-Ya is inviting you down for a shabu-shabu buffet and in return, they will be offering 1-for-1 promotion for you and your friends and family.
Valid All Day
What’s more, the 1-for-1 Father’s Day Shabu Shabu promotion is valid all day including lunch and dinner sessions, limited to 2 redemptions per table or up to 4 persons per table.
The promotion is available at all Suki-Ya outlets in Singapore except Suki-Ya KIN VivoCity.
With the 1-for-1 promotion, you pay just $10.95++ per pax for lunch (U.P. $21.90++) and $13.95++ per pax for dinner (U.P. $27.90++).
See below menu for more details.
Some terms and conditions to take note:
- Valid with a min purchase of 1 drink per diner.
- Valid at all Suki-Ya except Suki-Ya KIN VivoCity.
- Valid 16 June 2019, all day (60 mins).
- Promotion valid on buffet only. Not valid with any additional add-ons or ala carte drinks (e.g. Beer, Sake, Water).
- Limited to 2 redemptions (4pax) per bill/table. No splitting of bill/table allowed.
- Not valid with any other promotions, discounts, offers, dining apps or any card privileges (e.g. SAFRA Card, Credit Card).
- Only walk-ins accepted
- Valid for dine-in only, not valid for take-aways.
- Item of equal or lower value will be complimentary.
- Management reserves the right to amend any dishes, prices and terms and conditions without prior notice.