Time to pick up some Pringles potato chips in supermarkets.
That’s because you get to enjoy free admission to Wild Wild Wet at Downtown East (worth $32) when you purchase 2 cans of Pringles at any supermarket that stocks them.
Yes, this one.
Few simple steps
Here are the steps to redeem your free Day Pass:
- Purchase any 2 cans of Pringles Tortilla 110g or Pringles 42, 107g, 134g, 147g (any flavour) in a single receipt
- Whatsapp the image of the receipt to +65 9395 6472 to get a Wild Wild Wet e-Voucher
- Present e-Voucher and original hard copy receipt of purchase at Wild Wild Wet ticketing counter to redeem 1 free admission to Wild Wild Wet
However, do note you will need to purchase another Wild Wild Wet Day Pass in order to redeem the free admission. For example, if the consumer purchases 4 cans in the same receipt, they are eligible to receive 2 e-vouchers. When they present the e-voucher, original receipt, and purchase 2 WWW passes, the consumer is entitled to redeem 2 free WWW passes.
Here’s the official promotion image if you are still confused.
Promotion till October
According to Pringles Singapore, the promotion will be available till 31 October but shoppers can redeem it anytime from now till 31 December this year.
Here are some terms and conditions to take note:
- This free ticket is not applicable with other promotions, discounts and vouchers.
- There is no issuance and redemption of LinkPoints for this promotion.
- Day Pass issued is only valid on the date of purchase, with unlimited access during the operating hours.
- Park may be closed for corporate/ private events and there will be no admission.
- Should any attractions be closed for maintenance, no refund or exchange of Day Pass will be made.
- E-Vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash & cannot be resold.
- Wild Wild Wet reserves the right to amend any of the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- The Organizer has the right to disqualify entries due to the following:
- Having copies of the same receipt
- Non-inclusion of receipts