Time to jio your buffet kakis.
Popular Japanese-style shabu-shabu restaurant Suki-Ya is currently having a 1-for-1 buffet promotion from now till 8 September (Sunday).
One thing to take note – it’s only available at their Bugis+ outlet.
From 4pm onwards
Don’t go during lunchtime though as the buffet promotion is only valid from 4pm till 9.30pm daily during this period.
Or you can skip lunch entirely so you can eat more at Suki-Ya.
Dinner price starts from $24.90 per person from Mon – Thur and $27.90 on weekends. That means you pay as low as $12.45 per person (before GST and service charge) with this promotion.
Here’s the announcement a while ago.
You can order unlimited servings of quality and delicious sliced beef, pork, and chicken and shabu-shabu all you want.
Or choose from a wide variety of fresh vegetables, mushrooms and more for the health-conscious.
There are also a lot of sauces and spices to DIY mix-and-match your perfect dip.
And like all good things in life, there are some terms and conditions to adhere to:
- Valid with a min purchase of 1 drink per diner.
- Valid at Suki-Ya Bugis+ only.
- Valid 2 – 8 September 2019, 4pm – 9.30pm (60 mins) only. Last order at 9.30pm.
- Dinner is $24.90++/pair on Monday – Thursday and $27.90++/pair on Friday – Sunday. (Regular pricing applies for individuals who are not in pairs).
- Promotion valid on buffet only. Not valid with any additional add-ons or ala carte drinks (e.g. Beer, Sake, Water).
- Limited to 2 redemptions (4pax) per bill/table. No splitting of bill/table allowed.
- Not valid with any other promotions, discounts, offers, dining apps or any card privileges (e.g. SAFRA Card, Credit Card).
- Only walk-ins accepted
- Valid for dine-in only, not valid for take-aways.
- Item of equal or lower value will be complimentary.
- Management reserves the right to amend any dishes, prices and terms and conditions without prior notice.
What: Suki-Ya 1-for-1 Shabu Shabu Buffet
Where: 201 Victoria St, #04-14 to 15 Bugis+, Singapore 188067
When: 2 – 8 September 2019
Time: 4pm – 9.30pm