Amazon Singapore has finally opened up its website here, more than 2 years after they have launched the Prime Now app which limits shopping purchases through the mobile app.
Starting today, customers can now shop for thousands of products directly on Amazon.sg website and browse through departments including Baby, Beauty, Books, Electronics, Grocery, Home, Video Games and more.
No need for Prime Membership
The website is open to all customers and there’s no need to sign up for Amazon Prime. Previously, a Prime membership which costs $2.99/month is required to shop on the Prime Now app.
Benefits of the Amazon Prime include free and fast delivery for any amount of order, Prime Video and Gaming as well as access to early deals.
However, non-Prime members also enjoy free shipping on Amazon.sg with orders above $40.
Amazon Deals of the Day
Similarly to the USA site, there will also be daily and lightning deals up for grabs which are handpicked products with massive discounts on them.
You might want to check out this page first.
Here are some items you might be interested in the deals page right now:
- Sennheiser HD 4.50 Special Edition Bluetooth Wireless Headphone at $171.75 (U.P. $307.48)
- ASUS RT-AC1300UHP Wireless AC1300 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router at $71.94 (U.P. $159)
- KeaBabies Baby Diaper Bag Backpack at $52.49 (U.P. $69.99)
- 24-pack MILO Chocolate Malt Packet Drink, 200ml at $9.90 (U.P. $14.20)
- Acer K272HL, 27″ Full HD Monitor at $163.99 (U.P. $218)
- LEGO 10696 Classic Medium Creative Brick Box at $36.99 (U.P. $49.90)
You can find the rest of limited-time deals (over 380 of them) here.Shop Amazon Deals now