Earlier this week, McDonald’s Singapore launched a new limited edition Loungewear Set that comes with a shirt and a pair of shorts in men and women’s style.
Customers who want a set have to order it through McDelivery website or app.
Turns out McDonald’s didn’t expect to receive so many orders, so much so it crashed both their app and food delivery site.
Needless to say, a lot of people weren’t very happy about it.
McD Loungewear Re-Launched
Which is why McDonald’s is launching a new pre-order site today so that more fans get their hands on the Loungewear set.
It will be taking pre-orders from 11 – 15 October (Fri – Tue) and with payment via Visa or Mastercard, your order will be confirmed but do take note that the delivery will only take place in late November later next month.
As many as you want
According to the site, customers can order up to 2 Men’s and 2 Women’s Loungewear Bundle per transaction but is totally free to order as many times as they want to.
Each Loungewear Bundle consists of a Happy Sharing Box B food voucher, a Loungewear set (Men or Women) and a sleeping mask.Pre-order McD Loungewear Bundle
Terms and conditions
- Pre-order period: 11 Oct till 15 Oct 2019 (2359hrs).
- Pre-orders will close 15 Oct 2019 at 2359hrs.
- Each Loungewear Bundle consists of a Happy Sharing Box B food voucher, a Loungewear set (Men or Women) and a sleeping mask.
- Happy Sharing Box B food voucher is redeemable after breakfast hours, while stocks last at any McDonald’s restaurant in Singapore for dine-in or takeaway only at counter.
- Once payment is made, no cancellation or changes to the orders are allowed.
- Only VISA/Mastercard credit/debit card payments are accepted.
- You will be informed via email once your order is ready for delivery.
- Delivery is applicable for addresses within Singapore only.
- Delivery of confirmed orders during the pre-order period will commence from 18 October 2019 up to 30 April 2020. Subject to change.