Popular Chinese restaurant Dian Xiao Er known for their delicious Herbal Roast Duck opened their new outlet at Jewel Changi Airport earlier in April this year.
They are located at basement 2 and operates from 10am to 10pm daily.
Marriage Years Promotion
Starting this week till 23 December, the Jewel outlet has a rather quirky promotion that matches the discount percentage to your marriage years.
For example, if you and your spouse have been happily married for 70 years, both of you enjoy 70% discount on the total bill, valid for anything on the menu when you dine in.
Here’s the official promotional image if you find it hard to believe.
Such a great deal, unless if you only recently tie the knot.
There are a few things worth taking note of:
- Either husband or wife must be a Singaporean or Permanent Resident (PR).
- Reservation must be made via WhatsApp to 8769 3478 and only valid with confirmation from them.
- Valid for dining in from Monday to Thursday only.
- Both husband and wife must be present on the day of dine-in.
- You need to present your marriage certificate (hard or digital copy) to the staff upon arrival.
Dian Xiao Er, however, did not specify if the discount will be valid for friends and family accompanying the married couple. We have reached out to them for clarification.
Some other (harmless) terms and conditions to take note:
- Discount shall be capped at S$999.
- Valid for regular-priced ala-carte items only.
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, set menus and/or membership privileges.
- Our outlet staff reserves the right to request relevant document for verification purpose.
Dian Xiao Er (Jewel Changi Airport)
Address: 78 Airport Blvd, #B2-229 Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore 819666
Opening Hours: 10am – 10pm (last order at 9.30pm)