FairPrice is having some attract Must Buy offers on groceries and snacks starting this CNY weekend and will be available for a couple of weeks till early February.
One of them you will find in the list is the all-time favourite Häagen-Dazs ice cream, which is going at $17.90 for 2 pints.
That means you pay only $8.95 per tub and save more than $10 off the usual price with 2 tubs.
Choose from bestselling flavours including Strawberry, Belgian Chocolate, Rum & Raisin, Vanilla, and even newer flavours such as the White Peach & Raspberry, Azuki Mochi, Kiwi Mango Frozen Yoghurt and more.
What’s more, you only need to buy 2 tubs at any one time, so you won’t need to force yourselves to finish them off quickly to free up space in the freezer.
FairPrice Extended CNY Hours
Luckily for us, most FairPrice outlets islandwide will remain open throughout the CNY weekend.
You can find a list of all outlets with festive shopping hours here.
Most of them open till 5pm on Chinese New Year’s day (Sat) and till late on the following day (Sun).
Besides the ice cream deal, there are a bunch of other Must Buy offers you might be interested in.
- UFC Coconut Water (1L) x 3 packs for $7.95 (U.P. $10.80)
- Dynamo Laundry Power Gel x 3 packs for $19.90 (U.P. $34.50)
- [Unity Pharmacy] Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar with Origins Organic Raw Honey bundle at $14.50 (U.P. $19.90)
- [Unity Pharmacy] Swisse Multivitamin for men & women 120’s at $44.50 per bottle (U.P. $89)
- M&M’s Funsize Bag Milk Chocolate Candy at $8.45 for 2 packs (U.P. $11.80)
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Kotex products at $5.95 per pack
- Pursoft 3-ply Facial Tissue x 3 bags at $10.25 (U.P. $15.75) and more…
See promotional flyer below for more details (click to enlarge).
Limited to 6 units per purchase, while stocks last.