Got an old EZ-Link card at home? Don’t leave it lying around and get it exchanged today.
EZ-Link has just launched a new exchange program starting today that lets you exchange your existing EZ-Link cards that have expired or are expiring before 31 December 2020 to a limited edition Looney Tunes design.
It is even filled with Singaporean slang such as shiok, siao and bo jio.
The new card will be priced at a subsidised rate of $3 per piece when you choose to exchange your old one, available at any TransitLink Ticket Office islandwide.
You can check the locations and opening hours here.
Check your card expiry
Not sure if your EZ-Link card will be expiring soon? You can check it via the following channels:
- EZ-Link Customer Portal
- General Ticketing Machines
- TransitLink Ticket Offices
- EZ-Link app (download from App Store here or Google Play here)
EZ-Link has also created a cartoon illustration on why you shouldn’t throw away or damage your old card.
Now you know.
Terms & Conditions
Before you head down to the TransitLink ticket office, do make sure you have read these terms and conditions:
- Valid only for adult ez-link cards that are expiring/expired before 31 December 2020.
- $3 will be deducted from the old ez-link card for the purchase. No cash payment shall be accepted. In the event that the old ez-link card has insufficient value, cardholders may either top up the old ez-link card or use any other valid ez-link card for payment.
- Remaining value in the old ez-link card will be transferred to the new ez-link card. Once the old ez-link card is refunded, the card will be terminated.
- Cardholders with EZ-Reload (Auto Top-Up) may continue using the ez-link card until expiry.
- Each person is limited to 1 Looney Tunes ez-link card at $3 per ez-link card that expires before 31 December 2020.
- Not applicable for Concession Cards, PAssion Cards, Bank Co-Brand Cards, Corporate Cards and NETS FlashPay.
- Locations of sales of the Looney Tunes ez-link cards and availability of designs shall be at EZ-Link’s discretion and on while stocks last basis which may be subjected to change without prior notice.
- Please check your ez-link card expiry. Your ez-link card is valid for use for 5 years from the date of issue.
- From 1 Nov 2016, a Refund Service Charge of $1 will be charged per month for ez-link cards that have expired for 2 years or more. It will be deducted from the remaining stored value (if any), until the card is refunded or fully depleted.
- Other EZ-Link Terms and Conditions apply.