Local attractions in Singapore are coming out with lots of offers this month, likely because of low attendance resulting from the virus outbreak.
A while ago, Jewel Changi Airport announced free entry to the Canopy Park and 50% off tickets to all other attractions in the mall this March.
Gardens by the Bay, too…
Starting this weekend from 6 – 22 March, another popular attraction Gardens by the Bay will also be offering 50% off tickets to their attractions which include the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest, Supertree Observatory, and Floral Fantasy.
The promotion is valid for all Singapore residents. Admission tickets are available for purchase online here.
Some terms and conditions to take note:
- Promotion is valid for Singapore Resident only.
- Each Singapore Resident can buy up to 6 tickets per transaction.
- Proof of residency is required upon purchase of the Singapore Resident admission tickets and admission to the Conservatory.
- Singapore Residents refer to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and holders of valid Work Permit, Employment Pass or Dependent Pass.
- Promotion is valid only for One Conservatory, Two Conservatories, Floral Fantasy, Supertree Observatory and Attraction Bundle tickets.
- Promotion is not valid for purchase of OCBC Skyway tickets.
- Singapore Resident Adult admission ticket is valid for adult aged 13 to 59 years old.
- Singapore Resident Child admission ticket is valid for child aged 3 to 12 years old.
- Singapore Resident Senior admission ticket is valid for adult aged 60 years old & above.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired tickets.
- Admission ticket purchased is not refundable or exchangeable for cash and is only valid for the day of entry.
- This promotion is not valid with any other offers/promotions.
- Not valid in conjunction with other membership promotions, discounts, concession rates and card privileges.
- Gardens by the Bay reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Sakura Matsuri 2020
Visitors can also take the opportunity to witness the cherry and peach blossoms in full bloom at the annual Sakura Matsuri held at Flower Dome.
This year event will feature the Tale of the Peach Boy as the Flower Dome transforms into a Japanese springtime landscape.
There will also be Gassho-style farmhouses, a Japanese tea house and the quintessential torii gate.
Besides enjoying at cherry blossoms, visitors will also be able to join in family-friendly activities including Kotobukiya Pop-up Display, Danbo Colouring Workshop and Sony Playstation Demo Kiosk.
1-for-1 Sakura Ice Cream
From now till 29 March, you can also enjoy a 1-for-1 Sakura ice cream created by Singapore-based ice cream parlour Udders for Gardens by the Bay.
Available daily while stocks last at $5.50 per cup at all Gardens by the Bay Gift Shops (except Floral Fantasy Gift Shop) and Gardens Cafes (Supertree Observatory Cafe, Conservatory Cafe and Children’s Garden Cafe.
What: Sakura Matsuri 2020 (50% off tickets)
Where: 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore 018953
When: 6 – 22 March 2020
Opening Hours: 9am – 9pm
Nearest MRT Station: Bayfront