IT Show 2015 is one of the four most popular computers and technology events here in Singapore and the annual tech event will be held at their usual spot (levels 3, 4 & 6) in Suntec Convention come 19 -22 March 2015 from 12pm to 9pm daily. Below you will find the breakdown on the event highlights:
- Tech Showcase – Featuring the latest tech products including Lenovo’s new miniature movie box and ASUS Transformer Book Chi series, one of the slimmest Windows detachable available today.
- Age of Gaming – Tonnes of gaming products and events at this zone, where you can challenge and win up to $8,000 cash & prizes from games such as Street Fighter, DOTA 2 and Counterstrike. You will also be able to find a 15 metre long wall of gaming products at The Marketplace.
- Booth Babes Contest – Snap a selfie with any of the Booth Babes, upload to Instagram or Facebook with hashtag #ITSHOWbabes and stand to win $300 cash.
- Brand Time, Fashion Time, Auction Time – Happening at the Stage daily, you will be able to learn about the latest products from participating exhibitors, Booth Babes strutting the runway with the hottest gadgets and for the first time at IT Show, you can try your luck bidding for a gadget below retail selling price.
- Trade-In – Also the first in this year’s IT Show, get a quote estimation online to trade-in your old or faulty laptops, tablets, smartphones and get cash vouchers to spend at the event.
- Lucky Draw – Every $100 spent entitles you to a scratch and win card where you stand to win up to $500 cash and prizes.
Admission is free for all. You can also find more information and updates from IT Show 2015 official website.