Find someone with an NTUC membership or sign up for one online now, especially if you are keen in visiting the latest instalment of Tulipmania @ Gardens by the Bay happening from now till 22nd May 2016.
Titled Tulipmania Rediscovered, the floral display spectacular features Persian-inspired tulips tracing far back to their roots in ancient Ottoman Empire (present-day Turkey) and its significance on Turkish arts and culture.
NTUC members get a 1-for-1 admission simply by presenting the card to the counters but do note the special promotion is only available for the first 55 tickets daily. Garden by the Bay’s conservatories open at 9am so it is recommended to arrive early to secure your free ticket.
Once the 1-for-1 promotion is fully redeemed for the day, NTUC members still get to enjoy a 25% discount to the two conservatories during the promotional period starting from 1st May till 30th June 2016.
See below for the promotion mechanics and full terms & conditions. Take a look at the Tulipmania 2015 highlights video below to get a brief idea of what to expect at the Flower Dome this year.
- NTUC Members who buy 1 local admission ticket, at full published rate, to 2 Conservatories, will get 1 Complimentary admission ticket to 2 Conservatories.
- NTUC Members will also enjoy 25% discount on local admission rates to 2 Conservatories.
- Each Member will need to present their valid NTUC Membership card & proof of residence in order to enjoy the promotion and discount.
- Applicable at Gardens by the Bay’s Ticketing Booth (Canopy) only.
- Under this promotion, the admission tickets, discounted tickets and complimentary admission tickets shall only valid for 1 day and the date of visit has to be the same day as the date of purchase.
- For example, if the NTUC Member comes on 10 May 2016 to purchase the admission tickets and wants to enjoy this promotion, he/she cannot choose another date of visit and has to enter the 2 Conservatories on 10 May 16.
Terms and conditions
- Valid till 30 Jun 2016
- Present NTUC Card to enjoy the privilege
- Not valid on eve of Public Holiday
- Limited to first 55 admission tickets, sold at published rates, per day.
- Each member can purchase up to 4 admission tickets to 2 Conservatories only
- Not valid for OCBC Skyway and Garden Cruiser
- Not valid for online purchase
- Admission ticket purchased is not refundable or exchangeable for cash and is only valid for the day of entry
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired tickets
- Not applicable with other promotions, discounts, offers or privileges
- Other terms & conditions apply