We are proud to announce a limited edition run on the history of GDS compiled into a 200-page A4 sized magazine, featuring high resolution prints of the images found on our website since inception. This collector edition of the magazine will be limited to 250 copies in the world and here is a sneak preview of the highlights:
- ‘Black Marble’ waterproof cover shipped and protected in a carbon fibre book case
- Unique serial numbers laser etched onto each individual magazine cover (visible under UV light)
- GDS founder’s signature on 1st page signed using a prized fountain pen
- A life-sized poster of the GDS Team included, shot and produced by Singapore’s renown photographer Stevely Wong
- 50 exclusive discount coupons proudly sponsored by the top brands in Singapore
- A special invitation to our GDS Sale Party on the magazine launch day
Price of this one-off magazine to be announced closer to the launch date. Interested parties are advised to send in their enquiries early due to high demand. Below is the official press release:
Singapore, April 1, 2012 – Bitcast Pte Ltd announced today that there will be a limited edition issue of The GDS Archive will be printed and made available via a launch event some time next month. The 200-page premium magazine will be published one-off with a mission to reward shopping enthusiasts interested to collect a history of GDS in a magazine.
In addition to offering historical feature deals, columns in the waterproof glossy, full color publication will include “Analysis & Commentary” an interesting look at past deals that were wildly successful; “Folks behind GDS Team” and “Life-sized GDS Team poster” an opportunity for readers to get up close and find out who are the people behind Singapore’s most preferred shopping portal.
The GDS Archives also features a signature by GDS founder on the 1st page signed with a high-valued fountain pen. Also featured in the magazine are 50 discounted coupons from top brands in Singapore and an exclusive invitation to the GDS Sale Party.
The magazine idea was invented by GDS founder after realizing the importance of understanding historical marketing creatives and rewarding loyal brand followers at the same time.
“GDS is home to almost 2,000 promotions since inception, and we so desperately wanted to celebrate it,” he says. “The GDS Archives is a great way to do that and at the same time giving our valued readers a chance to own a piece of that history.”
For more information, please visit www.greatdeals.com.sg[/press]