COMEX has a new logo and a website facelift and let’s hope everything is looking as pretty on the floor as well. Starting today till the weekend this Sunday which also marks the end of August month, COMEX is happening at Suntec Convention taking up halls on levels 4 to 6. Expect lots of bargains and freebies on the latest tech gadget, computers and accessories.
This year COMEX website includes a highlights page showcasing the hottest products and events happening. Some of the event features include:
- Tech Fashion Show– A walkway for the hottest and fashionable wearables.
- Lenovo has officially chosen COMEX as the platform to launch their new Horizon 2 Table PC.
- Google Glass at Tech Showcase section on level 4.
- The Stage – Next to Tech Showcase, participating exhibitors such as Airbnb, MyRepublic, Samsung and Fujifilm will demonstrate their latest and popular products.
- Gamers’ Hub – Find AsiaSoft, Alienware, Sony Playstation 4 and Xbox One booths right beside The Stage.
- Lucky Draw – Every $100 spent entitles you one chance to win up to $40,000 worth of cash and prizes.
If you are looking for specific products or brands, do take a look at the floor plans below and you might save yourself some time navigating through the crowd.