Good news for parents this October because Wildlife Reserves Singapore (WRS) has just launched a new promotion for kids.
From 1 to 31 October, kids ages 3 to 12 years old get to enter Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park and River Safari for FREE!
That’s because Children’s Day is coming on 5 October and also part of WRS’s ‘Fight the Deadliest Monster’ go green campaign.
Book your tickets online
The free entry promotion is open to all local residents and applicable with each full paying adult. You will need to enter your NRIC/FIN number at their ticketing page, which will be verified at the entrance gates.Reserve tickets from Wildlife Reserves Singapore
Stuff to do and see at Singapore Zoo
- Enjoy a guided tram ride around the zoo with audio commentary included with your ticket.
- See over 2,000 animals from over 300 species in a naturalistic environment.
- Visit first free-ranging orangutan habitat in a zoo.
What about Jurong Bird Park?
- Indulge in a delicious lunch buffet in the company of parrots.
- Get a chance to feed and interact with various birds species including penguins at Jurong Bird Park.
- Watch impressive shows starring the fearless birds.
- Ride on a tram to see over 400 different bird species.
What to expect at River Safari
- Explore the habitats inspired by the Mississippi, Congo, Nile, Ganges, Mekong and Yangtze rivers.
- Embark on a boat adventure into the mysterious and exciting Amazon River.
- Be mesmerized by the sight of underwater wildlife species such as the Manatee.
- Take a serene river cruise and enjoy an educational live commentary.