Whether you are stocking up desserts for Christmas or indulging in one or two of your favourite flavours, you will be glad to know the Häagen-Dazs ice cream offer is back at FairPrice supermarkets.
Available from 1 – 7 November (Thursday – Wednesday), ice cream lovers can pick up 2 pints in any flavour at just $19.90! That’s a saving of almost $10 on the usual price of $28.90.
Choose from bestsellers including Belgian Chocolate, Vanilla, Matcha Green Tea, Salted Caramel, Mango and Strawberry, and even the limited edition Peanut Butter Crunch.
Do keep in mind that each customer is limited to 6 units per purchase, so if you are buying more, all you have to do is bring a buddy or family member along.
Besides Häagen-Dazs ice cream, look out for the rest of FairPrice Must Buy offers this week which includes:
- Nissin Japanese Ramen at $3.35 per pack of 5
- FairPrice Royal Toilet Roll at $11.95 for 3
- Tulip Pork Luncheon Meat at $3.95 for 2
- Dove Shampoo/Conditioner (660/680ml) at $15.85 for 2
- Zebra Stainless Steel Water Cooler at only $49.90 (U.P. $156.50)
- Beautex 3-ply Box Tissue at $8.35 for 2 and more…
See below flyer for more details (click to enlarge).
One more thing.
NTUC Warehouse Club (the mega supermarket at Joo Koon) is having Open House from now till 6 November and anyone can enter to buy because Deepavali coming soon.