Samsung has just announced its latest Galaxy S10 series flagship smartphones today and will go on sale in Singapore on 8 March.
Prices will start from S$1,078 for the Galaxy S10e with a smaller 5.8-inch display, S$1,298 for the mid-tier Galaxy S10 with a 6.1-inch display and up to a whopping S$2,198 for the top-tier Galaxy S10+ 1TB-capacity model with the largest 6.4-inch display.
All three models will come in 3 colours – Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Green. The Galaxy S10+ 512GB and 1TB variants will only come in Ceramic Black and White colours.
Features of the Galaxy S10 series include:
- AMOLED Infinity-O displays with a near bezel-less, full-frontal, flat screen
- Dual front camera with live focus on the S10+
- Triple rear cameras with Dual OIS and support for HDR10+ video recording on the S10 and S10+
- 4K UHD video recording at 60fps
- 4,100mAh battery on the S10+
- Fast Wireless Charging 2.0
- Next-gen WiFi 6 support
- Up to 12GB RAM on S10+ variants
- Expandable hybrid dual SIM and micro-SD slot
- IP68 water resistance rating
- On-screen Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor (S10 and S10+)
Samsung Galaxy S10 Prices
Samsung Galaxy Fold
Besides the Galaxy S10 models, Samsung has also launched a new foldable phone – Galaxy Fold.
When closed, the Galaxy Fold looks like a thick sandwich phone which comes with a 4.6-inch display. Once unfolded, a tablet-size 7.3-inch Infinity Flex display opens up on the inside which, according to the demo, syncs up with the last action presented on the external display.
It is also incredibly fast, powered by Qualcomm 7nm octa-core processor and has 12GB of RAM. Samsung placed two batteries in the Galaxy Fold due to the folding mechanism in the way, which resulted in a large total of 4,380mAh capacity.
The Galaxy Fold is expected to launch in the USA late April and possibly Europe in May, accompanied by a hefty US$1,980 price tag.
It is expected to arrive in Singapore in the 2nd quarter of this year.