Cheese Fries, here we come.
KFC Singapore has just dropped a crazy new offer – $1.95 for their Cheese Fries which use to cost $4.20 ala carte.
That means you save $2.25, more than half the price of the side.
The Cheese Fries deal is also valid for a month until 16 April.
Or while cheese and fries last.
No coupons or flashing required. Simply drop by any KFC restaurants near you to order from the counter.
Like all good things in life, there are some terms and conditions to take note:
- Limited time offer.
- While stocks last.
- Only available for A La Carte purchase only.
- For Dine-in and Takeaway, this offer is limited to 3 x $1.95 Cheese Fries per transaction.
- For Delivery, this offer is limited to 1 x $1.95 Cheese Fries per transaction.
- Not available at KFC KidZania, Sentosa and Singapore Zoo.
- Visuals are for illustration only.