Good news if you are already on one of M1’s MySIM plans or going to sign up for it.
Starting from this week from 23 March, M1 will be offering MySIM customers free-flow data on weekends (Sat & Sun) on top of the data bundle that comes with the plans.
The promotion is valid for no-contract, 12-month and 24-month contract customers on MySIM plans.
M1 announced the new perk earlier this week.
How to Enable Unlimited Weekend Data?
For existing customers already on mySIM plans, simply subscribe to the Unlimited Weekend Data Add-on via My M1 App or M1 Self-Service Portal to enjoy free-flow weekend data.
Terms & Conditions
There are, however, some terms and conditions to take note:
- Unlimited Weekend Data Add-on (“Data Add-on”) is valid for new and existing customers on mySIM plans:
- No-/ 12-month contract mySIM3 20, mySIM3 40, mySIM3 50
- 24-month contract mySIMe 40, mySIMe 70, mySIMe 90
- Promotional subscription waiver applies until 31 December 2020, or such earlier date as determined by M1. Thereafter, prevailing subscription charges of $6 will apply, and will not be pro-rated under any circumstances.
- Data Add-on is applicable for local usage only. Data Add-on is not applicable for Data Passport or supplementary line’s usage.
- Promotional Data will only be effective from the time of activation and will not offset any excess data charges incurred prior to activation time.
- Free unlimited local data will apply from Saturday 0000 to Sunday 2359. “Unlimited” data usage is restricted to reasonable personal use locally, and for non-commercial purposes only. Fair usage policy of 10GB local data applies. When daily usage exceeds 10GB, speed limit of 1Mbps will be imposed. The speed limit will be lifted at 00:00 hours the next day. For avoidance of doubt, our Traffic Management Policy available at https://www.m1.com.sg/tmp will apply.
- All services are subject to M1 registration guidelines, General Terms and Conditions and other applicable specific terms and conditions available at m1.com.sg. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favourable to M1, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws. M1 reserves the right to vary any term or condition. M1 will, where it is practicable to do so, give customers advance notice (which may be through written notice, electronic mail, letters, M1 website, bills or such other forms as M1 deems appropriate) of such changes.