Exhausted your ice cream stocks during holiday gatherings last month? Here’s a new Häagen-Dazs ice cream deal at all Cold Storage supermarkets this week.
Less than $9 each
Available from now till 9 January, ice cream lovers can pick up two pints for only $17.90, which means each large tub only cost $8.95.
Normally without the grocery promotion, customers will have to pay $29 for two pints.
Totally worth it.
Besides the Häagen-Dazs deal, there are also lots of grocery deals including fresh fruits, meats, Mandarin oranges, household supplies and more during the same period.
Here are some of the featured buys to look out for while you are doing your grocery shopping at Cold Storage:
- Terra Vega Chile Wine at $20 per bottle (U.P. $28)
- Kleenex 3-ply tissue boxes at $9.75 for 2 packs (U.P. $12.30)
- Tide Concentrated Laundry Liquid at $17.90 for 2 bottles (U.P. $28.70)
- Carlsberg Canned Beer 12 x 320ml for $22.50 (U.P. $28.25)
- Dettol Body Wash at $13.95 for 2 bottles (U.P. $21.60)
- New Zealand XL Avocados at $6.95 for 3 (U.P. $10.50)
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free Frozen Shabu Shabu Pork Collar/Belly (U.P. $8.90 per pack)
- 18pc Lukan Mandarin for only $10.88 and more…
See below promotional flyers for more details.
Only while stocks last.