KFC Singapore has just launched a new Flash Sale on their new Spicy Thai Crunch.
The spicy, sweet and sour creation inspired by Thai food is made from a specially concocted spicy Thai sauce drizzled over their signature Hot & Crispy Chicken, then sprinkled with seasoned zesty rice crisps.
Aroi mak mak.
3-Day Flash Sale
Starting from 25 – 27 March (Wed – Fri), you can now enjoy it at just $5.55 for 3 pieces, which means you pay only $1.85 per piece.
The Flash Sale is even available for dine-in, takeaway and KFC Delivery orders.
Before you head down to enjoy the new Thai Spicy Crunch at a discount, there are some terms and conditions you might want to take note first:
- Valid from 25 – 27 Mar, while stocks last.
- Dine-in and Takeaway is limited to 3 sets per transaction, available at all KFC Restaurants except KFC Jewel, KidZania, Singapore Zoo, Bukit Merah Central & NEX.
- KFC Delivery is limited to 2 sets per transaction. Minimum order of $14 and delivery surcharge of $4 applies. Not applicable for KFC SG FB Messenger, Delivery call-in orders.
- Includes 1 drumstick or wing and choice of the other 2 chicken parts is subject to availability.
- Not available for KFC Corporate and Events, Deliveroo, foodpanda and GrabFood orders and in conjunction with other offers and discounts.