Here’s a good reason to make a trip down to FairPrice supermarkets near you in the next few days.
FairPrice Must Buy Deals
Available from now till 29 July, two popular ice cream brands have made it into FairPrice’s list of must-buy offers.
They include Magnum Mini, the smaller (and less sinful) sibling of the Magnum ice cream which now costs $15.90 for 2 boxes (6pcs per pack) in any flavours.
They normally cost $21.80 for 2, which means you enjoy 27% savings with this deal. Choose from flavours including Classic, Almond and Ruby.
Häagen-Dazs pints are also up for grab at 2 for $19.90 during the same promotional period.
They normally cost $29 before discount, meaning you save around 31% on the usual price.
Bestselling Häagen-Dazs ice cream flavours include Belgian Chocolate, Rum & Raisin, Macadamia Nut and new flavours Cantaloupe Melon, Mango & Cream and White Peach & Raspberry.
More Must Buy Offers
Besides ice cream, there are lots of other offers to look out for with up to 50% off usual prices.
- Carlsberg Green Label 12-pack at $21.90 (U.P. $28.25)
- Yeo’s 100% Coconut Water 1-litre x 2 for $4.95 (U.P. $7.80)
- Kinder Bueno 10-pack at $11.20 (U.P. 14.80)
- Ruffles Potato Chips x 2 bags for $7.95 (U.P. $9.50)
- Hai Di Lao Self Heating Hotpot from $6.95 (U.P. $9.90 – $10.90)
- MamyPoko Extra Dry x 3 packs for $46.15 (U.P. $58.20) and many more…
See below promotional flyer for more details.
Only while stocks last and limited to 6 units per purchase per customer.