While most of us are stuck in Singapore during this pandemic year, there’s no stopping us from having fun in the sun, sand and sea in Sentosa.
What’s more, there’s a new attraction on the island of fun.
The new HydroDash attraction in Sentosa is Singapore’s first-of-its-kind aqua park with inflatables that make up a floating obstacle course located in the waters in Palawan Beach.
The inflatables are manufactured by Wibit and are known for launching water parks around the world including countries in Europe, UK, Dubai and Indonesia.
They have also gone into the Guinness World Records for building the largest inflatable aqua park in Bali, Indonesia.
Now in Sentosa
There’s no need to wait to travel to these countries anymore – a similar aqua park has just opened in Sentosa.
Add more thrills and splash💦 to your school holidays at HydroDash, Singapore's first floating aquapark! Conquer the…
The inflatable playground by the beach operates daily and is a giant obstacle course.
There will be lifeguards on standby and everyone will be required to wear a life vest for safety purposes.
Won’t be a problem even if you can’t swim.
Tickets are priced at $10 for kids 5 to 8 years and $18 per ticket for anyone above 9 years. The ticket lets you access HydroDash for 2 hours.
There’s also a discount pricing of $60 when you visit them in a group of 4 ($15 per pax).
Do note there are some terms and conditions to take note:
- We highly recommend that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your time slot to allow ample time for you to get changed, attend the compulsory safety briefing and be fitted with a buoyancy aid.
A compulsory safety briefing will be conducted prior to the commencement of play.
- All participants will be fitted with a mandatory buoyancy aid and will need to be worn at all times.
- Prior to the commencement of play, please note the Rider Agreement must be read and agreed by all participants.
- Children under age of 5 are not permitted on HydroDash.
- Group of 4 package is for all ages above 5 years old.
- Re-entry is permitted during the allocated time slot.
- Tickets are valid for selected day and time of play only and are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Play at HydroDash will be suspended between 2pm to 3pm on weekends for safety checks.
- Address: Sentosa Palawan Beach, 098498
- Opening Hours: 12pm – 6pm (Mon – Fri) | 10am – 2pm & 3pm – 7pm (Sat & Sun)