Food hunters who often travel over to Malaysia in search of good food can now enjoy the famous KL Traditional Chilli Ban Mee here in Singapore.
The popular eatery that hails from Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur has just opened a branch here in Singapore located at 476 Macpherson Road, right opposite Stamford Tyres Motor.
The eatery specialises in making Hakka-style ban mian (flat flour noodle) in a variety of recipes:
- Signature Chili Ban Mee 辨椒板面 $5
- Signature Abalone Combo Ban mee 鲍鱼大杂面 $13
- Signature Hand-Made Fresh Fishball Mee 手工鱼圆面 $5
- Minced Pork Mee 肉脞面 $5
- Scallop Chili Ban Mee 扇贝板面 $8
- Abalone Chili Ban Mee 鲍鱼板面 $10
- Signature Hand-Made Fresh Fishball Soup 手工鱼圆汤 $4
- Porkball Soup 肉圆汤 $4
- Fish Dumpling Soup 鱼饺汤 $4
- Signature Abalone Combo Soup 大杂汤 $13
According to the owners, all ingredients are freshly hand made with their recipes originating from Kuala Lumpur.
KL Traditional Chilli Ban Mee (传统辣椒板面) is open from 11am to 7pm daily.