For most of us, the only chance of catching the National Day Rally in our lifetime is through our television or computer screen.
That could change because this year the Prime Minister and his office has just launched a social media contest and will be inviting selected participants to attend the National Day Rally 2017.
To stand a chance of attending the Rally, participants will need to do the following:
- Like and follow Lee Hsien Loong Facebook page.
- Post a photo (on their own Facebook or Instagram account) of your favourite smart device or programme with a caption not more than 100 words telling how Singapore can become a smart nation.
- Participants are required to add hashtag #InviteMeToNDR and tag PM Lee’s Facebook page in the post.
- Facebook post needs to be public.
- Email the link and screengrab of the post to [email protected]. Please also include your full name and NRIC.
Deadline for the submissions is Tuesday, 1 August 2017. Selected responses will be invited to attend the National Day Rally 2017 on 20 August at ITE College Central as the Prime Minister’s social media guests.