Probably cheaper than a bowl of wanton mee at a kopitiam.
Happening for just one day this Saturday on March 10, head down to Santouka ramen bar at Central or Cuppage and enjoy a bowl of regular ramen at a crazy price of just $3 a bowl!
Did you know that Santouka's founder, Hitoshi Hatanaka, first opened his own ramen shop in 10 March 1988 in Ashikawa, Hokkaido?We are having all regular ramen for only just $3++! *Only available on 10th March 2018
Posted by Hokkaido Ramen Santouka Singapore on Friday, 2 March 2018
That’s because it’s Santouka Day – this year marks the 30th anniversary since it’s first opening in Hokkaido, Japan back in 1988.
To redeem the offer, head over to J Passport here to collect your coupon and then flash it from your mobile upon ordering to enjoy. Sign up to become a J Passport member for free if you haven’t already.
Terms and conditions
- For J Passport members only.
- Valid on 10th Mar 2018.
- Valid only for Regular M-size Ramen (Shio, Shoyu, Miso or Kara-miso).
- Redeemable at both Central and Cuppage outlet, the whole day.
- One time use only, not valid with in-store promotions.
- Dine-in only, no takeaway allowed even for leftover food.
- Not exchangeable for cash or item(s).
- Management reserves the rights to amend T&C.