Chinese New Year holidays (or forced leaves) might be over but there’s no stopping families from having fun at Sentosa.
TOYBOX by Hasbro is a multi-brand live gaming carnival that is currently held in Palawan Green, Sentosa from now till 17 February. It is also the first of its kind in Asia.
The 4,800sqm mega playground is filled with favourite childhood toys and board games, brought to life in a supersized manner.
Such as this Monopoly apartment.
There’s also a NERF Nation Challenge area where kids and adults can get a few shots at shooting galleries or a game of NERF paintball in an intense capture-the-flag game.
Or put your detective skills to work in the Cluedo Tudor Mansion that looks like an escape room.
Take a break to refuel at the Chill Out zone filled with a selection of trendy and family-friendly food stalls.
Other participating toy brands include:
- Transfomers Arena – Control Optimus Prime or Bumblebee in a remote-controlled car race or engage in a laser-tag shootout in the Battle Ring.
- My Little Pony Rainbow Kingdom – Enter this whimsical wonderland, design your own My Little Pony figurine or a Pony makeover.
- Play Pool – Slide and bounce around in the Castle TOYBOX filled with pit balls.
- Super Claw – Strap yourself into the Super Claw Harness and put on oversized gloves and stand a chance to bring home some Hasbro toys.
- Play-Doh Picnic Party – Here you can play-pretend to create an Instagrammable picnic made out of Play-Doh!
Besides the fun and games, there will also be live performances and Meet & Greets.
Entry to the TOYBOX is free of charge, but visitors are required to purchase play credits online and/or on-site to enjoy the activities, food and beverages.
What: ToyBox by Hasbro Singapore
Where: Palawan Green, Sentosa
When: Now – 17 February 2019
Opening Hours: 10am – 10pm