Unlimited servings of seafood on ice, laksa, rojak and Kueh Pie Tee, Durian Pengat, here we come.
From now till 28 February this month, simply bring along your OCBC credit or debit card to enjoy a 1-for-1 buffet lunch or dinner at Window on the Park at Holiday Inn Singapore, Orchard City Centre.
Prices start from $65++ per person and with the 1-for-1 pricing, you pay just $32.50++ per person.
What’s more, the promotion is also valid on weekends, but not on eve of and public holidays.
You can make a table reservation online from Chope here or call them at 6733 8333.
About Window on the Park
Enjoy a delightful selection of the very best of Asian and local cuisine, passionately prepared by our team of talented chefs.
Window on the Park is the place where you can savour perennial favourites like Chinese Rojak and Kueh Pie Tee at the Do-It-Yourself counters, or head to the live station featuring the ever popular Chef’s Singapore Laksa where you have the option of the chefs personally preparing a bowl of local goodness for you, or trying your hand in putting together a national dish!
The buffet also features seafood on ice such as succulent poached prawns and cold Canadian mussels along with 10 different local hot dishes.
Put a sweet ending to your dining experience with tempting delights of creamy Durian Pengat, crisp waffles with ice cream, piping hot bread and butter pudding, all accompanied by a wide selection of cakes and local Kuehs at the colourful dessert station.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid from now to 28 February 2019, except on eve of and public holidays.
- Payment must be made with an OCBC Credit or Debit Card.
- Offer is subject to service charge and GST.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, membership privileges, promotions or vouchers.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant directly for full details.
- OCBC reserves the right to amend the conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- OCBC shall not be responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness for any purpose or any other aspect of any product/service. Notwithstanding anything herein, OCBC shall not at any time be responsible or held liable for any defect or malfunction in any product or the deficiency in any service provided, and/or any loss, injury, damage or harm suffered or incurred by or in connection with the use of any product/service by any person.
- OCBC’s decision on all matters relating to privileges or terms and conditions will be final and binding on all participants.