Ben & Jerry’s ice cream has gotten a little more affordable.
From now till 27 March this Wednesday, pick up 3 large tubs (pints) of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream at FairPrice supermarkets for just $27.80.
That means you pay less than ten bucks per tub and save a whopping $13.90 on its usual price.
Totally worth it and since the weather in Singapore is extra hot this month – up to 35ºC according to the weatherman.
Best time to stock up your freezer with these sweet treats.
Choose from bestselling flavours including Vanilla Caramel Fudge, Truffle Kerfuffle, Cherry Garcia, Urban Bourbon, Strawberry Cheesecake, and even the Core series, while stocks last.
Besides Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, check out the rest of FairPrice Must Buy offers from the flyer below including:
- Huggies Platinum Super Jumbo Diaper and Pants
- Milo Gao Siew Dai 3-in-1 Packs
- Tulip Pork Luncheon Meat (Japan Recipe)
- Golden Phoenix Thai Hom Mali Rice 10kg
- Tefal 16-inch Stand Fan and more…