Jewel Changi Airport officially opens today, 17 April along with dozens of shops and dining places.
Over 100 of them in fact.
If you haven’t visited it yet, you might want to check out our earlier preview tour first.
In celebration of Jewel’s opening, lots of shopping and dining merchants are having opening promotions and deals during selected periods from now till 26 May.
Some familiar brands you will find from the list include:
- Adidas – $20 bounce back voucher with $120 spend
- Bengawan Solo – 10% off tin cookies
- BreadTalk – Mix and match 6 Flosss buns for $10
- Cath Kidston – Free Mini London Icons gift with $120 spend
- Clarks – Free leather cardholder with $200 spend
- Fred Perry – Free Fred Perry Luggage Tag with $200 spend
- G2000 – $20 off with $150 spend (11 – 21 April)
- Levi’s – $80 off with 200 spend on regular-priced items
- Lim Chee Guan – Free Pork Floss or Signature Sliced Pork when you Facebook post a snapshot of their new outlet in Jewel
- MUJI – Up to 40% off selected products
- Shaw Theatres – Daily free treats till 23 April
Dining deals include:
- Burger King – Free stainless steel straw with $15 purchase
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Free donut with purchase of latte or chocolate drink
- Jinjia Chicken – $4 off 12pc Jinjia Wings
- Putien – Free Bian Rou Soup with min. spend $30
- Toast Box – $4.90 Traditional Kaya Toast Set (U.P. $5.70)
- White Restaurant – Free dessert with every $20 spent
Here’s a list of them.
Terms & Conditions
Do note there are terms and conditions for selected merchants. You can read more about them from this PDF document.