Now you can enjoy Michelin-starred dim sum without splurging.
Famous dim sum restaurant Tim Ho Wan is bringing back their popular Tea Time Promotion starting today, letting you choose from over 20 dim sum dishes for only $3.80++ each.
Time to jio your dim sum buddies.
The promotion is valid only for dine-in on weekdays from Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holiday) and during tea-time period from 2.30pm to 5.30pm.
It is also only valid at selected outlets at Jurong Point, Westgate, and Citylink only.
Here are some of their popular dim sum dishes which includes dumplings, har gao, their famous Baked BBQ Pork Buns, spring rolls, phoenix claws, carrot cakes and more.
Totally worth delaying your lunch hours till 2.30pm.
Some terms and conditions to take note:
- Promotion strictly limited to items on promotion artwork only.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Takeaway is not allowed for this promotion.
- Valid only on weekdays, excluding public holidays.
- Not redeemable with any other discounts or promotions.
- Promotion is applicable from Mondays to Fridays.
- This limited-time offer starts 9th July 2019 (Tuesday) onwards.
- Available at Tim Ho Wan Jurong Point, Westgate and Citylink outlets only.
What: Tim Ho Wan $3.80++ Tea Time Promotion
Where: Jurong Point, Westgate, and Citylink outlets only
When: From 9 July 2019 till further notice