Update: Huawei Singapore’s NDP Promotion has ended, all Y6 Pro 2019 phones have been sold out.
Huawei Singapore just dropped a crazy National Day deal.
Available only this weekend from 26 – 28 July, head on down to any of the participating outlets (scroll down for the list of locations) and get to purchase the Huawei Y6 Pro smartphone for only $54 nett.
But there’s a condition – you need to be of age 50 or above to be able to enjoy the special promotion.
Normally close to $200
These are the specs of the Huawei Y6 Pro smartphone:
- 6.09-inch HD+ display
- MTK MT6761 Quad-core processor
- 3GB memory + 32GB storage
- 13-megapixel f/1.8 rear camera
- 8-megapixel selfie camera
- Android 9 Pie
Here’s a quick hands-on video of the device.
The phone retails at $198 without the promotion, which means you are getting a 73% discount off on the usual price.
Faster go jio your mum, dad, uncles and aunties to go down this weekend.
Where to buy?
Here are the locations:
- All Huawei Concept Stores (NEX, Tampines Mall, VivoCity, Northpoint City, JEM, Sim Lim Square, Bugis, Jurong Point, Lot 1)
- Huawei Service Centres (Westgate, [email protected])
- Challenger (Bugis Junction Flagship store @ B1, Changi JEWEL, Jurong Point, NEX)
- Courts (Megastore at Tampines, Causeway Point, JEM, Funan)
Terms & Conditions
Like all good things in life, there are certain T&Cs to take note:
- Applicable phone models are the HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2019 in Midnight Black and Amber Brown only.
- This promotion is valid for Singaporean Citizens/Permanent Residents aged fifty (50) years and above as of 31 December 2019.
- Customers must present their NRIC/Identity Card for verification during transaction in order to qualify.
- Redemption is limited to a purchase of two (2) units of HUAWEI Y6 Pro 2019 per customer throughout the promotional period of 26-28 July 2019.
- Redemption is limited to one NRIC redemption per customer.
- Customers may purchase on behalf of an eligible customer, but must bring the original NRIC or identity card for verification.
- Promotion is valid from 26-28 July 2019 (Friday to Sunday), while stocks last.