Earlier this month, Jurong Bird Park offered free entry to all Singaporeans because of school holidays.
If you missed that, you still enjoy a new promotion at the Singapore Zoo and Jurong Bird Park with your family or kids this October.
That’s because, for the entire month, there’s a Kids Enter Free Promotion to both animal attractions with every full paying adult.
Which also means you save as much as $22.50 per kid ticket.
All Local Residents
It is valid for all local residents including Singaporeans, PRs, employment pass holders, dependent pass and longterm visit pass holders.
Valid for the same park and same-day admission only.
Not available on Deepavali
Do note, however, the promotion excludes 27 & 28 October (Sun & Mon) as that is a long weekend public holiday in celebration of Deepavali.
What: Kids Enter Free Promotion
Where: Singapore Zoo & Jurong Bird Park
When: 1 – 31 October 2019
Below is the full list of terms and conditions:
- Valid for single-park same day admission into Jurong Bird Park and Singapore Zoo only, from 1 – 31 Oct 2019 (both dates inclusive) and excludes public holidays (27 & 28 Oct 2019).
- Purchases made on-site are valid for same day admission only.
- Flexible Pricing will not be accorded.
- Valid for Singaporeans, PRs, employment pass holders, dependent pass and longterm visit pass holders.
- Promotion is valid for Adult and Child:
- Child is defined as a local resident aged 3 to 12 years old.
- Senior Citizens’ admission price does not apply as a full paying Adult
- Each guest is allowed to purchase a maximum of 10 bundle tickets per transaction
onsite and a maximum of 10 bundle tickets per transaction online.
- Promotion is not valid with other discounts.
- Promotion is not valid for tour groups, travel agents, school groups, park hopper ticket purchases.
- Tickets are available at:
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group (inclusive of Wildlife Reserves Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore Zoological Gardens and The Jurong Bird Park Private Limited), online ticketing site (store.wrs.com.sg)
- Jurong Bird Park Ticketing Counters; for on-site ticket purchase(s), proof of identity must be provided at the ticketing counters to enjoy the promotion.
- Singapore Zoo Ticketing Counters; for on-site ticket purchase(s), proof of identity must be provided at the ticketing counters to enjoy the promotion.
- For Adult & Child single park admission tickets,
- Jurong Bird Park and Singapore Zoo admission tickets exclude tram rides which are payable separately based on prevailing tram ride rates.
- Online purchase must be made with Singapore-issued AMEX, MasterCard, Visa cards and NETS Direct Debit cards from DBS, OCBC, POSB and UOB.
- For online ticket purchase(s), Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group reserves the right to verify the proof of identity at point of entry.
- Tickets are valid for admission based on the date and time stated.
- Discount applies within same transaction.
- Membership conversion is applicable for paying admission tickets only.
- Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group and its affiliates (WRS Group) will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained by the ticket holder while in the park, any assistance provided by WRS Group shall not be construed as admission of liability.
- WRS Group may take photographs/recordings of any park visitor, and use any photographs, recordings or any other media records (including those displaying the image of the visitor), for any legitimate purpose, including WRS Group’s commercial advertising, promotion and/or marketing, without prior approval or compensation.
- Unauthorized duplication or sale of ticket is prohibited.
- In the event of dispute, WRS Group electronic records shall prevail.
- No claims will be entertained for any lost, torn, defaced or expired tickets.
- Admission ticket purchased are not refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind.
- Ticket packages, rates and governing terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other general terms and conditions apply.