Here’s a piece of good news if you simply can’t resist Tim Ho Wan‘s (添好運) delectable dim sum dishes.
Their $3.80 Tea-Time Promotion is finally back, all thanks to popular demand from fans.
For a limited period, enjoy over 20 dim sum dishes at just $3.80 each when you dine in from 2.30pm to 5.30pm on weekdays Monday to Friday.
5 Selected Outlets Only
Do note, however, the promotion is only valid at these selected restaurants:
- Great World City (#01-139)
- Jurong Point (#03-42 to 47)
- Westgate (#01-13/14)
- Suntec City (#02-389/390)
- Citylink Mall (#B1-63/63A)
First time dining at Tim Ho Wan or not sure which dim sum dishes to pick? Their bestsellers and fan-favourites include:
- BBQ Pork Buns
- Prawn Dumplings
- Spinach Dumplings with Prawn
- Rice Rolls
- Pan-Fried Radish Cake
- Poached Fresh Lettuce
- Pork Dumplings in Hot & Spicy Sauce
- Sesame Balls with Molten Salted Egg
- Hong Kong Style Egg Tarts
- Mango Sago
- Osmanthus Jelly and many more…
Terms & Conditions
Like all good things in life, there are always some terms and conditions to take note:
- Promotion strictly limited to items on promotion artwork only.
- Valid for dine-in only, no takeaway packaging will be provided for leftover food.
- Takeaway is not allowed for this promotion.
- Valid only on weekdays, excluding public holidays.
- Not redeemable with any other discounts of promotions.
- Promotion is applicable from Mondays to Fridays.
- This limited time offer is available from now till stocks last.
- Available at Tim Ho Wan Great World City, Jurong Point, Westgate, Suntec City, and Citylink outlets only.
- Tim Ho Wan reserves the rights to amend terms and conditions without prior notice.
What: Tim Ho Wan $3.80 Tea-Time Promotion
Where: 5 selected outlets only (see list above)
When: Weekdays (excluding Public Holidays)
Time: 2.30pm to 5.30pm