SUKI-YA (すき屋) is inviting you to dine at their Bugis+ outlet this week.
They are also rewarding diners with 1-for-1 Shabu-Shabu Buffet promotion if you are willing, starting today 17 to 23 February (Mon – Sun).
Their outlet in Bugis+ is located on the fourth floor with a sweeping view of the atrium area on some booth seats.
From 4pm onwards
The only catch is you have to dine in during a selected period from 4pm to 9.30pm this week.
Which is still a big timing window especially if you are working or studying around the Bugis/Rochor area.
There are weekday and weekend pricing to take note:
- Mon – Thur: S$24.90 for 2 persons
- Fri – Sun: S$27.90 for 2 persons
That means you get to enjoy the shabu-shabu buffet at affordable rates as low as $12.45++ per person.
Totally worth it.
Terms & Conditions
Like all good things in life, there are some terms and conditions you might want to take a look first before heading down:
- Valid at Bugis+ only.
- Offer is valid with a minimum purchase of a free-flow drink per diner.
- Offer is valid only for buffet, but not valid with additional add-ons or a la carte drinks (e.g. beer, sake, water).
- Dinner is priced at S$24.90++ per pair from Monday to Thursday and S$27.90++ per pair on Friday to Sunday.
- Offer is limited to 60 minutes dining period, a maximum of two redemptions (four pax) per bill/table. No splitting of bill/table allowed.
- Only walk-ins are accepted.
- Valid for dine-in only; no takeaways.
Address: 201 Victoria Street, #04-14/15 Bugis+, Singapore 188067
Opening Hours: 11.30am – 10pm daily