Sneakerheads, here’s an upcoming event you won’t want to miss.
The biggest sneaker trade event Sneaker Con is coming to Singapore on 20 & 21 June later this year. It will also be their first-ever premier event in Southeast Asia.
Buy, sell & trade sneakers
Sneaker Con has hosted over 1 million attendees and vendors in over 40 cities since inception and is the perfect place for sneaker enthusiasts to copping a rare pair or trying to find a steal.
Here’s a sneak peek of the event held in other cities.
Sneaker Con Singapore ?? takeover presented by @jdsportssg – Creative Director @sean_wotherspoon June 20-21? Tickets: https://sneakercon.com/events/sneaker-con-southeast-asia
Posted by Sneaker Con on Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Highlights of Sneaker Con that will be happening in Singapore include:
- Sean Wotherspoon is the Creative Director for the event decor, with special edition merchandise releases and meet & greet opportunities.
- Basketball – Sneaker Con Hoops will have a showcase on the court.
- Skate – Check out some of S.E.A’s top skaters performing tricks live.
- Sneaker ConVersations – You can expect to listen in on some special panel discussion with collectors, influencers, and industry leaders.
- Sneaker Con Authenticated LEGIT Booth
Here are some photos of past Sneaker Con events so you know what to expect.
Admission tickets are priced at $52 per person and you can get them now via activity booking site Klook.
What: Sneaker Con 2020 (Singapore)
Where: Marina Bay Sands Convention Center Hall E&F (Basement 2)
When: 20 – 21 June 2020 (Remind me via Google Calendar)
Time: 10:00am to 6:00pm (last entry at 5pm)
Tickets required for admission.
Nearest MRT Station: Bayfront