Pringles Singapore has just launched a new promotion today (29 February).
Guess the flavour
They have placed Pringles potato chips with a Mystery Flavour in supermarkets across the island and they are asking you to guess the flavour.
You could win S$5,000 just by participating in the guess.
The Mystery Flavour Pringles was first spotted in Sheng Siong supermarket by a Facebook fan of Singapore Atrium Sale.
It’s selling at a promotional price at $3.95 for 2 cans. Normally, a can of Pringles (147g) costs around $2.70.
No need to guess correctly
From the label on the can, it says you could win $5,000 when you guess the flavour.
According to Pringles Singapore, the promotion is a game of skill and the winner will be chosen on the basis of creativity, originality and brand suitability. They also added that chance doesn’t play a part in how the winner will be selected.
There are also hints found on the ingredients list and from the cryptic words on the Pringles label itself.
More promotion details
The promotion period will begin on 1 March and ends on 30 April later this year.
Here’s how to enter:
- Buy any 2 Pringles Cans and hold on to the receipt.
- Sign in, or create an account, and upload the receipt at www.pringles.com
- Guess the Mystery Flavour and tell them your favourite mystery in, in 25 words or less.
- The two Pringles cans can be purchased separately, but both cans must be purchased before 30 April 2020. A maximum of two receipts can be uploaded per entry.
- Multiple entries allowed, provided each entry meets these terms and conditions.
You can also find more details about the promotion from Pringles Singapore Facebook page here.
H/T: All photos by Singapore Atrium Sale with permission or otherwise stated.