Good news for hotpot lovers, especially if you frequently patronise the Haidilao restaurants in Singapore.
The hotpot restaurant from China is famous for tasty soup bases, fresh ingredients and top-notch customer service.
You might be familiar with their “Kungfu” noodles.
And dramatic restaurant interiors.
Takeaway/Self Pickup Promotion
Starting from today (22 Mar) onwards till 30 April, customers enjoy a whopping 35% discount on their food bill when they place an order for food via phone call or drop by their outlets for takeaway orders.
No soup base package
The promotion, however, is not valid for dine-in, alcohol purchase, a la carte order for soup base package and condiments.
Which also means you need to create sauces and dips with your own condiments and spices at home.
Still worth it though since you only pay $65 for a $100 food order with them.
Here’s the list of Haidilao outlets and their respective phone numbers to call in:
- Clarke Quay: 6337 8626 / 6337 8627
- [email protected]: 6835 7227 / 6835 7337
- IMM Outlet Mall: 6896 4111 / 6896 4222
- VivoCity: 6250 7557 / 6250 7667
- Bedok Mall: 6385 3343 / 6385 3433
- Royal Square (Novena): 6565 5567 / 6565 7767
- Plaza Singapura: 6250 0330 / 6250 0990
- The Seletar Mall: 6282 5505 / 6282 5506
- Sun Plaza: 6483 2022 / 6483 2122
- Paya Lebar Quarter (PLQ Mall): 6970 0555 / 6970 0666
- Century Square: 6781 5115 / 6781 6116
- Marina Square: 6592 0555 / 6592 1555
View menu first
You can also view the full menu from Haidilao website so you can write down your orders before calling or heading down to speed things up. Items on their menu include soup bases, hotpot dishes, vegetables, meatballs, seafood, meats and more.
Do also note you can navigate through items in the menu from the icons on the left of the page.