Can’t wait to catch your favourite movies on the big screen? Come 13 July, you will be able to as all major cinema operators in Singapore will be opening up their theatres to welcome moviegoers once again.
GV $20 Movie Pass
You might also want to know that Golden Village is now offering a $20 Movie Pass that comes with 4 tickets, plus you can use it at any day within a 3-month period at selected cinemas upon collecting it.
With the movie pass, you basically pay just $5 per ticket.
Free Minions 2 Card
The movie pass also comes with a free collectible card featuring a design from the upcoming Minions 2 animated film originally slated to arrive this July but has since been delayed till 2021 due to the COVID-19 virus outbreak.
Early Bird Free Gifts
Besides the Minions 2 card, GV will also be giving out freebies for customers who collect their movie pass early:
- GV VivoCity: First 100 redemptions will receive a limited edition Mr Popcorn Popcorn Tin worth S$14
- GV Plaza & GV Suntec City: First 100 redemptions will receive a limited edition Mr Popcorn Carry-It-All Foldable Bag worth S$16.20
However, keep in mind you can only catch movies from the list below with your movie pass:
|John Wick: Chapter 2||John Wick: Chapter 3||21 Bridges||12 Strong||Den Of Thieves|
|Mile 22||Peppermint||Midway||Jumanji: The Next Level||Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw|
|Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom||Johnny English Strikes Again||Skyscraper||Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again||Mission: Impossible - Fallout|
|Fast & Furious 8||Pitch Perfect 3||Pacific Rim: Uprising||The Mummy||Yesterday|
Do also take note of these terms and conditions before you buy:
- The M Pass card has a stored value of 4 movie tickets ( restricted to a max of 2 tickets per movie listed under the M Pass’ Movie Line-Up. )
- Not valid for premium-priced films/cinemas/seats/group screenings unless stated otherwise.
- The M Pass card is valid for the redemption of Monday to Sunday tickets (excluding eve of PH and on PH) for screenings at selected GV cinemas only.
- The M Pass card’s value cannot be topped up.
- Any unused value cannot be refunded for cash and expired cards cannot be revalidated or refunded.
- Golden Village is not responsible for any lost or damaged cards.
- M Pass have to be collected within 14 days from purchase date at the chosen location.
- M Pass holders can redeem movie tickets for selected screenings (look out for movie thumbnails with “M Pass Movie” frames via www.gv.com.sg by either:
- Selecting M Pass as payment mode & keying in M Pass’ activation code shown on the M Pass card or
- Choose to walk in to all GV Cinemas’ box offices (Except GV @ Capitol), GV VivoCity or GV Yishun’s Customer Service Desk to redeem movie tickets.
- No cancellations or refunds can be made once purchase has been made.
- These terms and conditions may be modified without prior notice at the sole discretion of Golden Village Multiplex Pte. Ltd.