In case you didn’t know, McDonald’s Singapore has recently brought back the Banana Pie.
It is similar to the all-time favourite Apple Pie except now the crunchy golden pocket comes with warm banana filling in it.
$1 Banana Pie Deal
For a limited period till 5 August (Wed), you can now redeem a Banana Pie for only $1 with any purchase of food or drink that’s above $0.80 such as a small fries or a McFlurry dessert.
Or try the new Fish & Fries or Sweet Chilli Fish Burger that has made its way back to McDonald’s restaurants starting this week.
You can find the deal in McDonald’s app, under the Deals section in the navigation menu.
How to redeem?
Not sure how to use the McDonald’s app to redeem the deal? Here’s a quick video showing how to do it.
Terms & Conditions
Like all good things in life, there are some terms and conditions to take note:
- Deal is valid till 5 Aug from 12nn-1155pm, available while stocks last.
- Visuals are for illustration purposes.
- Limited to one redemption per transaction.
- Deal is valid with a minimum purchase of $0.80.
- This deal may not be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts.
- Valid at all stores in Singapore except NTU, Polytechnic stores and delivery.
- You must log in before you can redeem any deals.
- Once you have redeemed this deal, you will not be able to redeem this again, until 24 hours later.
- This deal cannot be exchanged for cash. No refunds allowed.
- Products may contain allergens. Full allergens list can be found at: www.mcdonalds.com.sg/allergens-listing
- Prices vary according to location.
- McDonald’s reserves the right to change the offers, menu and offers period any time without prior notice.
H/T: Top featured image collaged from McDonald’s app and @tstraveltreats.
Get more $1 pies and McDonald’s deals delivered to your Telegram: