Operated by the same people behind Astons chain of restaurants, Chic-A-Boo is a chicken specialty restaurant that brings affordable fresh and tender fried chicken, sides, burgers and other bites.
They are also Halal-certified so everyone can enjoy it.
Chic-A-Boo Woods Square
Chic-A-Boo has recently opened its 6th outlet at Woods Square, an integrated commercial development with retail, F&B, and a childcare centre that’s connected to the Woodlands MRT Station.
$0.80 Opening Promotion
In celebration, they will be offering the restaurant’s signature fried chicken at just $0.80 per piece, perfect if you stay or work in the Woodlands area. It normally costs $3 if you visit them any other day.
What’s more, the promotion is available all day on 16 April (Fri), which means you can drop by anytime to purchase it, while stocks last.
Here’s how the place looks like so you won’t miss it when you’re there.
You might also want to take a look at their menu if you wish to order more food.
Some terms and conditions to take note of:
- Available on 16 April 2021, Friday at Woods Square only.
- Limited to 2 pieces per transaction per customer only.
- Valid for takeaway only.
- Strictly no choosing of chicken parts.
- CHIC-A-BOO Chicken Specialty management reserves the right to amend any terms.
Chic-A-Boo (Woods Square)
- Address: 6 Woodlands Square, #01-12 Woods Square, Singapore 737737
- Opening Hours: 11.30am – 10pm daily
- Nearest MRT Station: Woodlands