Make your way down to Tan Quee Lan Street on 8 June this Friday and dig in to some of the best street food in Singapore as Tiger Street Food Festival returns once again.
Happening at the open field along Tan Quee Lan Street, the festival this year will feature 15 street food hawkers from the Tiger Street Food Support Fund.
Here is the list of 15 hawkers including 3 new ones (in no particular order):
- Thong Sum Hot & Cold Desserts
- Famous Eunos Bak Chor Mee
- Botak Delicacy
- Tasty Street – Our Little Red Dot
- Yam Mee Singapore Laksa (Kovan)
- Jia Le Yong Tau Foo
- K.R. Banana Leaf Masala Chicken Nasi Lemak
- Prawn Village
- Ah Tan Wings.
- FORUM Hainanese Congee
- *New* Jin Ji Teochew Braised Duck & Kway Chap
- *New* Ah Lock Tofu
- *New* Tang Kay Kee Fish Head Bee Hoon
Admission is free for all. Vouchers for food and beer are priced at $10 each. Each dish from the street food stalls will be priced at $2 and beer from $3 – $6. Only cash payments are allowed.
Besides the street food, local acoustic trio The Hashtags will also be there with an eclectic mix of smooth R&B melodies, tasty Blues licks and uplifting Neo-ethnic grooves.Learn more from Tiger Street Food Festival