SAFRA is teaming up with Shaw Theatres once again, offering 1-for-1 weekend tickets to moviegoers in Singapore.
Now till end-March
Available from now till 29 March this year, SAFRA members will get a second ticket for free when purchasing a full-priced ticket at $13.50 for Saturday and Sunday showtimes.
That’s a total of 8 more weekends you can enjoy the latest blockbusters at half price.
Here’s the official promotion flyer.
With the promotion, you will be paying just $6.75 per ticket.
Do note, however, the promotion is limited to box office purchases and not available for online bookings.
Flash to redeem
SAFRA members are also required to present the SAFRA card in person to be entitled to the free ticket, so make sure you bring them along.
There is also a redemption limit of 1,000 per day so head on down to the nearest Shaw Theatre early to avoid disappointment.
Other terms and conditions to take note:
- Promotion is valid on weekends from 01 Feb till 29 March 2020.
- Limited to a maximum of one (1) free ticket per day for each member.
- Purchase a full-priced ticket at prevailing published public ticket price (i.e. $13.50) and enjoy the second ticket free.
- Subsequent tickets can be purchased at prevailing SAFRA discount i.e. ($11.00).
- Applicable for purchase of tickets from Shaw Theatres box office only.
- Not applicable for tickets purchased through online, mobile, self-service kiosks and corporate bookings.
- Member must purchase ticket in person with valid SAFRA card presented for verification purposes. Free ticket redeemed must be of the same movie session as the paid ticket.
- Ticket purchase must be on the same business day of promotion.
- Not valid for advance ticket sales. Not valid for premium priced movies i.e IMAX, Shaw Theatres premiere, Shaw Theatres Lumiere, Shaw Theatres Dreamers, 3D films, Hindi/Tamil films, movie marathons, film festivals and other special event tickets.
- Not valid with other discounts, offers or promotions.
- Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd and SAFRA reserve the rights to withdraw or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion without prior notice.