Paradise Group is turning up the heat to attract diners to their restaurants in Singapore.
By offering a whopping 30% discount on the food bill.
What’s even crazier is they are offering it daily for both dine-in and takeaway orders, including weekdays and weekends.
Here’s the list of Paradise Group of restaurants you can visit to enjoy the dining discount:
- Beauty in The Pot
- Canton Paradise
- Le Shrimp Ramen
- Paradise Classic
- Paradise Dynasty
- Paradise Hotpot
- Paradise Teochew
- Taste Paradise
Perhaps the biggest surprise is even the popular hotpot restaurant Beauty in a Pot is included in the promotion.
Quad-broth hotpot, here we come.
Or savour your favourite flavours of Xiao Long Bao at Paradise Dynasty at a big discount.
Morning dim sum sessions at Canton Paradise are now pocket-friendly.
For noodle lovers, there’s the Le Shrimp ramen bar which is known for their thick tasty prawn broth inspired by Japanese ramen.
Or enjoy a variety of la mian dishes at LeNu if you prefer a Chinese take on the noodle dish.
Paradise Group has a total of 47 restaurants across the island, you can find a list of their locations here.
What’s the catch?
There isn’t really a catch per se but the only requirements to enjoy the discount is you must either be a Paradise Gourmet Rewards (PGR) Member or have a Citibank and Maybank Credit or Debit Card.
To become a PGR member, you can sign up as one online here. You will have to pay a $30 membership fee but your account will have P$32 credit which you can use to deduct your food bill.
That’s it. So simple.
Here’s the full list of terms and conditions to take note:
- Valid daily at all Paradise Group of restaurants from 3 Mar until 30 Apr 2020, for dine-in and takeaway.
- Valid for Citibank and Maybank Credit or Debit Cardmembers, and PGR members.
- Discount is valid for à la carte food bill, excluding appetisers, condiments, soup bases and beverages.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, promotions, vouchers or membership privileges.
- While stocks last.
- Discount is given before service charge (dine-in) and 7% GST.
- Management reserves the right to amend terms and conditions of the promotion without prior notice.