Good news for dim sum and xiao long bao lovers – Crystal Jade will reopen their Takashimaya outlet this week.
Hong Kong Favourites
Not to be confused with Crystal Jade Palace in the same mall, Crystal Jade Hong Kong Kitchen which specialises in Dim Sum, La Mian and Xiao Long Bao will reopen starting today (24 April) after close to two months of refurbishments to the outlet.
Here’s a peek at the new look.
The outlet which offers two dining concepts serves timeless Cantonese favourites including dim sum, congee, roasted delicacies and sizzling wok specialties. There will also be authentic Shanghainese cuisine and provincial favourites, from innovative Xiao Long Bao flavours to handmade La Mian.
To celebrate, Crystal Jade will offer a 50% discount on ala carte food bill when you dine in from 26 – 28 April (Wed – Fri).
You will need to be early though since the 3-day Opening Special is only valid for the first 50 groups for lunch from 11am and dinner period from 6pm daily. Queue numbers will be issued for the promotion.
Here’s the full list of terms and conditions:
- Promotion is valid on 26 – 28 April 2023, for dine-in only
- *Valid for first 50 groups for lunch (from 11am) and dinner period (from 6pm) daily, with a valid queue number issued.
- Valid at Crystal Jade Hong Kong Kitchen & La Mian Xiao Long Bao, Takashimaya S.C. outlet only.
- Limited to one redemption in a single transaction, per table, per bill, per visit. No splitting of bills and tables allowed.
- Not valid with other set menus, promotions, discounts, vouchers or loyalty programme unless stated otherwise.
- Earning and/or redemption of Jadeite Members JPoints is not allowed for entire bill.
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the promotions without prior notice.
Crystal Jade Hong Kong Kitchen & La Mian Xiao Long Bao
- Address: 391 Orchard Rd, #B2-38 Takashimaya Shopping Centre, Singapore 238872
- Opening Hours: 11am – 10pm (Mon – Fri) | 10.30am – 10pm (Sat, Sun & PH)
- Nearest MRT Station: Orchard